Happy Holidays everyone!
UPDATE: Thank you everyone for the support! The sale is over, so all links will be removed for Print books. However, visit the pages for each book to purchase.
I am excited to offer instead an opportunity for you to share the magic of Pippington this holiday season.
From Friday, November 29th to December 2nd 2019 only, you can get:
- The Lady and the Frog ebook for 99 cents!
- Free shipping on a signed copy of
- The whole series signed by the author for $35, including shipping
Scroll down for more info!
Welcome to Pippington
Where fairy godmothers dvive motorcars down old city lanes, dragons race on Saturdays, and magic just might be real.
Perfect Gift For:
- Anyone who loves magic, fairy tales, and period dramas.
- Those who prefer to snuggle on their couch and watch Hallmark Christmas movies.
- Your dog when you read it to them.
Welcome to Pippington, where motorcars bump down old, city lanes, elegant shoes appear by magic, and an ordinary shoemaker can become a hero.
Peter Talbot could use a little magic. Cheap factory-made shoes are putting his shop out of business, his nagging sisters will never let him rest, and his efforts to find true love are constantly thwarted by worldly fickleness. However, the gift of a wild primrose and a shipment of rare griffin skin are about to change everything. When beautiful, handmade shoes begin appearing in his shop every morning, Peter is determined to find his secret helper. What he finds introduces him to adventure and the hidden world of magic in Pippington.
Perfect Gift for:
- Those who love magic, romance, and sensible footwear.
- Those who love to dance.
- Elves who enjoy pastries.
Book 2: The Lady and the Frog ($15)
Welcome to Pippington, where motorcars bump down old city lanes, frogs transform into men, and mermaids just might be real.
Evelyn Havish is through waiting for Henry Kingston to look up from his ledgers and propose. But, when Henry’s brother Jack is transformed into a frog and trapped in a well, Evelyn must join the rescue. Armed with her training as a lady and a solid punch, Evelyn must outwit a scheming heiress, wrestle an octopus, and kiss far more frogs than a girl should be expected to. As she dives deeper into a hidden world of magic, she discovers Jack may not be the one who needs saving.
Perfect Gift for:
- Fantastic, independent heroines.
- Accountants who enjoy fairy tales.
- The mermaids and pirates in your life.
One fateful night, a child named Adeline lies alone in the snow. Fading into sleep, her only warmth comes from her matches and the embers of her hidden magic. As she succumbs to the cold of death, she is saved by Rompell, a stranger from a land of deserts and magic with secrets of his own.
Their lives intertwined, Rompell and Adeline become father and daughter. As Adeline becomes an elegant young woman, she fights to control and hide her growing magic in a world full of handsome young men, fine dresses, and her own grand romance.
When an enemy arises from the shadows of Rompell’s past, with ancient spells and dangerous magic, Rompell and Adeline risk losing all they have built together. As Rompell fights to protect his daughter, it may be Adeline who must risk revealing her powers and losing true love to save her father.
Perfect Gift for:
- Families who read together, especially fathers and daughters.
- Those looking for a tale of romance and revenge.
- Those who always wanted Hans Christian Andersen’s Little Matchgirl to be taken in by a kind stranger.
Note: Free shipping is for the continental United States only.